The pandemic has brought sweeping changes to the provision of care for patients, forcing companies to adapt in terms of digital engagement in the face of evolving patient care pathways. From a demand perspective there is reduced physical access to care and patient behavioral changes due to fear of infection. Both drivers are resulting in delays in basic consultations, treatment continuation, diagnostic exams, and surgical procedures.
Throughout the pandemic, hospital medicine prices have risen by 16%, largely due to increased demand and the exchange rate. On the supply side, evolving regulatory changes to the provision of care (i.e. legalization of online prescriptions and fulfillment) and distracted or otherwise unavailable HCPs compromise the industry’s ability to provide pre-COVID levels of care for non-COVID 19 patients.
As a result of these structural changes in patient care journeys, the engagement models across patients, payers, and providers are evolving rapidly driving questions for the industry regarding how they need to adapt their digital strategies to sustain share of mind and continue to drive innovative value.
Our experts recently held a webinar in partnership with Farmacerto to review new data from healthcare providers in Brazil regarding their experience during the pandemic with digital content from the industry and expectations for telehealth after the pandemic.
Our experts discuss:
- How are Brazil healthcare providers changing their digital behavior during the pandemic?
- How do physicians anticipate their digital behavior will evolve after the pandemic?
- What investments do companies need to make in order to improve digital engagement with physicians?
- What are physician expectations for the use of telehealth after the pandemic and what are the major barriers for greater utilization?
- Where are opportunities for firms to support in the transition to digital health in Brazil?
Watch the full webinar presentation below:
The business environment today requires you to process information about your markets, industry, and company in real-time and translate the information to power business decisions. We are thrilled to launch a solution to solve this challenge. FrontierView Mobile puts the right information at the right time, at your fingertips! Visit FrontierView’s website to learn more about the mobile application and the complete FrontierView solution suite. Download the app for iOS or Android to start monitoring now.