The coronavirus pandemic has disrupted supply chains, stopped major economies in their tracks and thrown markets into turmoil. As multinational companies reassess how they will do business in a radically changed world many are considering reshaping their global footprints, throwing into question their investments in the emerging markets they had previously seen as powerful growth engines.
In this free webinar FrontierView’s head of research, Martina Bozadzhieva, discusses with WSJ‘s frontier markets editor, Dan Keeler, whether global corporations will follow in the footsteps of investors who have pulled billions from emerging and growth markets since the coronavirus crisis began.
Topics covered include:
- What role are emerging markets likely to play in multinationals’ strategies and global portfolios after the pandemic?
- Will companies pull back from emerging markets?
- How will multinationals’ interest and investment in different regions evolve after coronavirus?
- How the economic implications of coronavirus might reshape the opportunities and priorities for multinationals internationally.
- How will multinationals’ strategies around pricing, R&D, product and marketing in emerging markets change as a result of coronavirus?
- How will the fallout from the pandemic affect the relative attractiveness of key emerging markets?
Access the full On Demand webinar from The Wall Street Journal and FrontierView here.
Our team of experts are closely monitoring COVID-19’s impact on the global economy and business environment. View our up-to-date coverage on FrontierView’s COVID-19 Resource Hub and subscribe to The Lens, our weekly newsletter covering the latest global events impacting your business.
About Strategic Intelligence
In our ever-evolving world, Strategic Intelligence (SI) is purpose-built to help business professionals get up to speed in minutes and stay informed on the countries that matter most. SI simplifies decision making by delivering a user-friendly, customizable online experience with relevant and timely analysis across complex economic, political, and regulatory conditions. Learn more here.
Other webinars you may be interested in:
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – What will the post-pandemic world look like?
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – Navigating coronavirus-driven disruption as China gets back to work.
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – How companies can adjust to global disruptions caused by coronavirus.