Coverage of the coronavirus outbreak has appropriately been focused more on the spread of the virus and less on the steps that businesses need to take to cope with the global disruptions caused by it.
In this recorded webinar in partnership with the Wall Street Journal, Martina Bozadzhieva, FrontierView’s Head of Research, Martina Bozadzhieva, and Ryan Connelly, Practice Leader for Global Economics and Scenarios discuss with WSJ’s Frontier Markets editor, Dan Keeler, how multinationals are adjusting to the global disruptions caused by coronavirus, China’s slowdown, and the oil price crash.
Our speakers provide a sober analysis of the business impact of the spread of coronavirus, the measures being deployed to try limit downside on their businesses, and a set of rational steps they can take to manage their risks and ensure the best possible outcome for their businesses.
You will learn:
- Details on the biggest internal and external challenges companies are facing, and how they are tackling them.
- How the ripple effects in the business environment are disrupting international demand and global supply chains, and how that feeds into strategic plan revisions.
- How global and regional executive teams should rethink their targets and budgets in the year ahead.
- Benchmarking information for companies looking to gauge their response to coronavirus.
- Key insights from FrontierView’s discussions with multinational clients.
- A business-focused update on the rapidly changing global macroeconomic picture.
You can watch the recording below:
Our team of experts are closely monitoring COVID-19’s impact on the global economy and business environment. View our up-to-date coverage on FrontierView’s COVID-19 Resource Hub and subscribe to The Lens, our weekly newsletter covering the latest global events impacting your business.
About Strategic Intelligence
In our ever-evolving world, Strategic Intelligence (SI) is purpose-built to help business professionals get up to speed in minutes and stay informed on the countries that matter most. SI simplifies decision making by delivering a user-friendly, customizable online experience with relevant and timely analysis across complex economic, political, and regulatory conditions. Learn more here.
Other webinars you may be interested in:
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – What will the post-pandemic world look like?
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – Navigating coronavirus-driven disruption as China gets back to work.
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – Emerging Shock: Multinationals’ Rapidly Evolving Post-Pandemic Plans for Growth Markets.