As China’s factories slowly ramp up production again some of the constraints on global supply chains are easing, but the challenges for managers continue to multiply. Lockdowns in many of the world’s key markets are making business planning more difficult than ever, and with coronavirus-driven disruption moving quickly up the supply chain, multinational company executives are switching their strategic planning focus from China to the rest of their portfolio.
In this WSJ Pro Strategic Intelligence webinar, “Navigating coronavirus-driven disruption as China gets back to work“, Adam Jarczyk, director of Asia-Pacific research at FrontierView, and Martina Bozadzhieva, FrontierView’s head of research, will discuss with WSJ’s frontier markets editor Dan Keeler:
- What the resumption of production in China means for multinational companies operating there and across Asia
- How executives based in Asia or who operate there are rebuilding and restructuring their supply chains
- How should companies in Asia plan for a potential recovery later this year?
- What can global companies learn from companies’ recent experiences in China that will help them tackle their own challenges?
- What companies should be thinking about, given what we know about coronavirus now.
- What impact is the vast range of extraordinary stimulus measures having?
WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – Navigating coronavirus-driven disruption as China gets back to work
Our team of experts are closely monitoring COVID-19’s impact on the global economy and business environment. View our up-to-date coverage on FrontierView’s COVID-19 Resource Hub and subscribe to The Lens, our weekly newsletter covering the latest global events impacting your business.
About Strategic Intelligence
In our ever-evolving world, Strategic Intelligence (SI) is purpose-built to help business professionals get up to speed in minutes and stay informed on the countries that matter most. SI simplifies decision making by delivering a user-friendly, customizable online experience with relevant and timely analysis across complex economic, political, and regulatory conditions. Learn more here.
Other webinars you may be interested in:
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – How companies can adjust to global disruptions caused by coronavirus. Watch here
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – What will the post-pandemic world look like? Watch here
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – Emerging Shock: Multinationals’ Rapidly Evolving Post-Pandemic Plans for Growth Markets. Watch here