FrontierView’s Brazil Private Provider Review monitors one of the largest and most sophisticated private healthcare markets in the world to ensure that you stay abreast of the highly strategic and competitive landscape that is Brazil’s private provider space. Our newly released review highlights key trends and developments impacting the top publicly traded hospital and diagnostics groups, dissecting the financial position and business strategy of key customers in this market.
Brace for challenges in the months ahead
Private hospitals, clinics, and laboratories in Brazil are among the most sophisticated players in Latin America, boasting state-of-the-art equipment and strong consolidation strategies. While the outlook for this segment is positive over the long term, providers will face challenges over the next 12 months as payers impose greater restrictions on plan networks, dispute reimbursements, and renegotiate payment timelines.
- Slow economic growth and high interest rates are contributing to a significant slowdown in inorganic growth investments by hospital and diagnostics groups in Brazil
- Rising costs and regulatory pressures continue to pose risks for the industry, as insurers restrict hospital networks and extend payment terms
- New initiatives are emerging, such as joint ventures between payers and providers, increased interest in new reimbursement models, and strong digital & AI investments
Strengthen strategies with key customers
The Brazil Private Provider Review monitors investment trends and strategic decisions made by your top customers, enabling you to develop a sales approach tailored to each player.
- Many providers’ key strategy will be accelerating the integration of newly acquired units, which is particularly challenging from a data integration perspective.
- Top groups have announced partnerships with major tech companies, signaling competition in the data infrastructure space.
- Along with synergy capture, providers are looking to partner with leading insurers to guarantee future patient demand.
- Explore innovative contracts with key accounts, such as risk-sharing and outcome-based models, as providers will be under pressure to adopt new reimbursement methods.
Though multinationals selling to Brazil’s private sector will face a slightly deteriorating operating environment in the short term, there are still opportunities to strengthen your strategies with key customers.
Download an executive summary of our Brazil Private Provider Review
At FrontierView, our mission is to help our clients grow and win in their most important markets. We are excited to share that FiscalNote, a leading technology provider of global policy and market intelligence has acquired FrontierView. We will continue to cover issues and topics driving growth in your business, while fully leveraging FiscalNote’s portfolio within the global risk, ESG, and geopolitical advisory product suite.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter The Lens published by our Global Economics and Scenarios team which highlights high-impact developments and trends for business professionals. For full access to our offerings, start your free trial today and download our complimentary mobile app, available on iOS and Android.