Amid global disruptions from the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), FrontierView’s global research teams have pivoted to delivering a full suite of regional- and country-focused webinars to provide even more real-time, interactive insights to inform your business decisions. You can find the previous webinar recordings and our upcoming schedule below.
- March 25, 2020 – Prepare for Impact of COVID-19 in LATAM’s Economic Performance – Scenario Planning Webinar
- April 1, 2020 – EMEA in 2020: What MNCs Should Plan For
- April 14, 2020 – APAC’s B2B Industry Landscape in the Year of the Coronavirus
- April 24, 2020 – APAC’s Consumer Landscape in the Year of the Coronavirus
- May 5, 2020 – APAC’s Healthcare Outlook in the Year of the Coronavirus
- May 6, 2020 – Anticipating Impacts of COVID-19 on Latin America Healthcare Systems
- May 12, 2020 – Navigating COVID-19 and Post-Pandemic Scenarios: Latin America Country Webinar Series (More Info – currently available recordings: Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Central America & the Caribbean)
- May 18, 2020 – Europe: Adapting to Life After the Lockdown
- June 24, 2020 – Asia Pacific in 2021: Preparing for an Uncertain Future
- June 30, 2020 – [Webinar Recap] How to Win in Sub-Saharan Africa’s “Next Normal” – Navigating COVID-19 while Planning for the Recovery
- July 14, 2020 – MENA in 2020/2021 Webinar Series: Outlook for Egypt
- July 22, 2020 – MENA in 2020/2021 Webinar Series: Outlook for Saudi Arabia
- August 4, 2020 – How COVID-19 Will Shape Global Supply Chains
We also invite you to register for any of our upcoming webinars by clicking the links below. These one-hour, interactive presentations will be led by our regional research teams and include a live Q&A session at the end of the session.
- August 7, 2020 – ASEAN Healthcare Outlook
- August 12, 2020 – MENA in 2020/2021 Webinar Series: Outlook for UAE
- September 1, 2020 – China: Deepening Healthcare Investments for a Post-COVID19 World
- October 15, 2020 – APAC Digital Customer Engagement Strategies
Additional COVID-19 Resources
Our experts are constantly reevaluating global forecasts as the world begins to recover from COVID-19 and the outlook for the global economy evolves. Subscribe to The Lens, our weekly newsletter covering the latest global events impacting your business for our most up-to-date coverage on COVID-19, or visit the COVID-19 Resource Hub on our website.