Countries across Europe are taking very different approaches to rolling back restrictions imposed during the pandemic. As the continent’s economies ease their lockdowns, what will the recovery look like and what strategies for recovery should executives employ to ensure their companies are best positioned to benefit?
In this free webinar FrontierView’s head of research, Martina Bozadzhieva, and director for Europe research, Mark McNamee, will discuss with WSJ’s frontier markets editor, Dan Keeler, the implications of the different models countries are employing as they open their economies and how companies can best prepare for operating in radically changed environments.
Topics covered include:
- What approaches to reopening are we seeing across different parts of Europe and what does that tell us about the nature and differences in recoveries we’ll see across the continent?
- How are multinationals adapting to drastic changes in performance in core Western European markets? How are Western Europe strategies evolving as a result?
- Are there lessons to be learned from Central Europe’s approach to containing the virus and are we likely to see a faster recovery in some of the region’s previously healthy markets, such as Poland?
- How should companies be thinking about their business in Russia and the former Soviet bloc markets? How does Russia’s sharp rise in coronavirus cases and its delay in containing the virus affect opportunities for multinationals in that market and how are executives on the ground dealing with the crisis?
Access the full On Demand webinar from The Wall Street Journal and FrontierView here.
Our team of experts are closely monitoring COVID-19’s impact on the global economy and business environment with strategies for recovery. View our up-to-date coverage on FrontierView’s COVID-19 Resource Hub and subscribe to The Lens, our weekly newsletter covering the latest global events impacting your business.
About Strategic Intelligence
In our ever-evolving world, Strategic Intelligence (SI) is purpose-built to help business professionals get up to speed in minutes and stay informed on the countries that matter most. SI simplifies decision making by delivering a user-friendly, customizable online experience with relevant and timely analysis across complex economic, political, and regulatory conditions. Learn more here.
Other webinars you may be interested in:
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – Emerging Shock: Multinationals’ Rapidly Evolving Post-Pandemic Plans for Growth Markets.
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – What will the post-pandemic world look like?
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – Navigating coronavirus-driven disruption as China gets back to work.
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – How companies can adjust to global disruptions caused by coronavirus.