Even as the number of coronavirus cases continues to grow strongly, companies are beginning to plan for a potential recovery, uncertain what the world will look like post-pandemic.
In this free webinar FrontierView’s Head of Research, Martina Bozadzhieva, and Director of Americas Research, Pablo Gonzalez, will discuss with WSJ’s frontier markets editor Dan Keeler what a post-coronavirus-pandemic world will look like: Where are the opportunities, what are the biggest hazards, how will the consumer and corporate landscapes have changed—and what, if anything, will return to normal?
Topics covered will include:
- What sectors are likely to have changed most during the market lockdowns?
- How will the current waves of layoffs affect companies’ recovery?
- How will business travel have been affected?
- What key steps will businesses take to improve their resilience?
- Many industries will face serious constraint on demand. Will we see a flurry of consolidation in those sectors?
- Will we see multinational companies reduce their exposure to emerging markets?
Access the full On Demand webinar from The Wall Street Journal and FrontierView here.
Our team of experts are closely monitoring COVID-19’s impact on the global economy and business environment. View our up-to-date coverage on FrontierView’s COVID-19 Resource Hub and subscribe to The Lens, our weekly newsletter covering the latest global events impacting your business.
About Strategic Intelligence
In our ever-evolving world, Strategic Intelligence (SI) is purpose-built to help business professionals get up to speed in minutes and stay informed on the countries that matter most. SI simplifies decision making by delivering a user-friendly, customizable online experience with relevant and timely analysis across complex economic, political, and regulatory conditions. Learn more here.
Other webinars you may be interested in:
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – Navigating coronavirus-driven disruption as China gets back to work. Watch here
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – How companies can adjust to global disruptions caused by coronavirus. Watch here
- WSJ and FrontierView Webinar – Emerging Shock: Multinationals’ Rapidly Evolving Post-Pandemic Plans for Growth Markets. Watch here